Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prescott




Today my wife Kelly and I decided to take a little ride up to Prescott for a short stay and some lunch.

The day was perfect up there and there seemed to be some sort of event on the lawn in front of the old court house where Billy Jack shot one of his famous scenes. I am not sure exactly what the event was about but I thought I had seen some signs about communal living.

I took this photo of one of the few park benches that just so happened to be unused. Most people had taken advantage of these benches which for the most part had been nicely shaded by the large over hanging branches which had been in the process of sprouting their new leaves for the summer.

I told myself as we started our ride back that I must get back up there very soon before the heat of the summer overtakes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment