Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Day At The Zoo





It was a nice morning to spend walking around The Phoenix Zoo today. I am a big zoo nut and though The Phoenix Zoo is not the best zoo around it makes do.

The animals were out in numbers for the first part today enjoying the 75-80 degree weather until close to noon time when they all faded back into the shade and out of site to keep cool.

I had been having a few issues with my Nikon 18-200VR lens so I had spent some time on it adjusting the Auto Focus Fine Tune. I thought today would be a great day to do some test shots at the zoo with it and I am very pleased with the results.

I am looking forward to the first week of June which will be in a week. I will be traveling to Blacksburg, VA to visit some friends and while I am there I will check out my five beautiful acres in Pearisburg, VA which is about a twenty minute ride south west of Blacksburg. It is nicely wooded and on the side of Angels Rest Mountain which has a great view of the valley below.

No comments:

Post a Comment