Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Back!


Here is a shot of a fountain within the MGM Grand where I stayed. Pretty cool fountain.

Well Vegas was great but when I got there on Monday afternoon the trade show was already closing up at 4pm so I had to spend a few more hours there Tuesday so I could do what I went there for which was check out all the great vendors. Who's crazy idea was it over at WPPI to close up the trade show so early?

While there on Monday night about a dozen of us from www.PhotographySchoolhouse.com had dinner at Diego's and it was pretty darn good. If you haven't found Photography Schoolhouse yet go there and check it out. It has a nice mixture of both Pro and non-Pro photographers sharing their thoughts.

Anyway this was just a quick update so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment