Sunday, April 11, 2010

Michael & Natalie


Here is a shot that I just pulled from my wedding shoot yesterday of Michael and Natalie.

This was shot at one of the most popular places in the Phoenix East Valley area called Freestone Park in Gilbert.

One of the downfalls of living in Phoenix is the harsh sun. In this image I placed them in the shade of a tree with the sun behind them then add a little fill flash to lighten up the face a little.

Many photographers would just use all natural light but I think you loose the glow of the brides face and much of the brightness of the eyes by doing it that way.

I think many new photographers feel intimidated by flash so it is one of the workshops I teach at Photography Workshops of Arizona. Flash is our friend I teach so don't be afraid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment