Monday, December 28, 2009

Photography Workshops of Arizona


One of the things I enjoy most about photography is teaching others how they can improve their own photography.

Photography Workshops of Arizona or PWAZ has had a great year and I have had some fantastic students throughout this year.

One of the things that I enjoy from these workshops is seeing the students filled with so much enthusiasm to learn as much as they can about photography.

My approach is direct and simple trying not to over complicate things but just to give my students tools that they can use right away. I remember one of my students telling me that she learned more in my two hour DSLR 101 class than she did in her eight week course at the local community college. That's what its all about.

As we wind down this year and look forward to 2010 I can not help but to be thankful for all the great people who I have met this past year and can only hope that next year will bring more of the same.

Be safe and hit the ground running in 2010!

http://www.PWAZ.info

No comments:

Post a Comment